- Sister and I went to Satwa Clinic to have my medical done.
- It took us 2 long hours to have my blood samples taken and x-ray
- Went to Deira City Center by bus
- Met up with Gurjot, & had lunch
- After taking our lunch, Nini came :) (Tumaba sya! :))
- Kwentuhan lang with Nini, while Josel and Gurjot played pool
- Nini had to leave early, so yeah
- After, went to Cinnabon for miryenda :)
- Jade and Sarah then came ;)
- Went to the food court, and ate again! :|
- Just took pictures
- Went and roamed around Iconic (They were on 60% Sale)
- Mama and Papa came :)
- Had dinner at Coco’s, meal for 7
- After dinner, we all went home :(
Well, I was out for more than 12hours and I survived all the laughing and smiling even though I lac
19 December 2010
Well, we all went to Mirdiff City Center.
Pictures is one good way to tell my story, and much easier to understand.
- Just walked, and walked..
- ..and finally reached my love, Forever21 :)
- Just shopped.
- Josel met up with her boyfriend.
- Ate dinner. (Had Mixed Kabab Platter :))
- Took Pictures :)
-- With Mama and Josel (@ohmygsm), my younger sister.
--With Mum :)
-- Mum & Pop :)
05 December 2010
So I met up with Mama's officemate, Ate Danica, last Wednesday in SM Manila to get the package that my parent's have for me.
We met at around 3:30pm na, and we (Baby and I) just waited in front of National Bookstore, just waiting for someone to approach us because I also have no idea who she was and what she looked like.
Good thing she knows me, she saw me in pictures and so she was the one, with her husband to approach us. Ate Danica's so classy and pretty and white, lol! :) That was somehow the first thing I noticed. Anyways, she then just handed me a yellow Forever21 plastic bag, with the BlackBerry Box and the Lace Tier Dress mama brought me from Forever21, that I'll wear in an event in school. (I'm too lazy to take a picture of the dress with me wearing it, I apologize.) So then, they left na din to go home, but Kogan and I went to buy the pink case pa for my new phone ;) Then went back to school because I have class at 4pm.
I opened my phone and started learning it at our 5:30pm break. And Thank God the battery was full already, so I can really use it! :) It was easy to use, but only because I have a friend who has BlackBerry and somehow she taught me and a lot of features were similar to mine.
When I got home, I tried the Globe Unlimited for 1 day Prepaid BlackBerry Plan which costs P50. And then I was able to Download Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, Facebook, UberTwitter and other games! I can surf then the social networking sites for 1day, unlimited without having to use the internet browsing software! :) This is what makes BlackBerry very handy! Especially that mine (BB Bold 9700, same as my other friends in Dubai), really for the classy ladies out there! And I wanted BB Torch, just soooo huge that it doesn't look so girly at all.
I love Papa & Mama! MacBook Air please? Or Pro? I just need a laptop. I only have my NetBook which is apparently full of virus! :(
Christmas, the season of sharing! ;)